It was so fun!
I have not been to a Bon Jovi conert since I was 16.
I noticed some differences from then and now...
- Erica drove her mini-van with the car seats in it
- I only drank one beer instead of the many, many I drank at the first show
- I was actually legally allowed to drink
- My mom knew where I was
- We left before the encore to avoid traffic
- I was old enough to be the mother of the girl sitting beside me
- T-shirts are now 40 dollars
- Jon's hair is much shorter
- I was actually annoyed that our seats were far away
- You now hold up your cell phone during slow songs instead of a lighter
- Wendy was not there with me
- I had to get up and go to work the next day instead of sleeping until noon
- I was not thinking of a boy I liked when they played you give love a bad name (I just thought of how much Brett would hate this concert.)
- I did not have big hair
Oh, to be 16 again...