Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Adventure 2009


My mother's day started with waking up and getting some great gifts from my boys. I got Brighton jewelry that I wanted.




We went to breakfast at Manor Grill which his my favorite place for breakfast.




We then headed to Laurel Caverns for a tour of the cave.


Here are some pictures...





Me and Maxwell down in the cave.

Cave bat


We stopped to look at the view on our way...


We almost lost our son over the cliff! ( not really )


We stopped at the Woodland Zoo. Here are some of the highlights....



Maxwell loves fish. He even got a new fish hat.



The bear was doing tricks for us.


We sure got a lot of exercise today walking around the zoo.



Maxwell found a cat at the zoo.

I am surprised he did not try to take him home.


We finished our day with dinner at a pizza hut on the way home. What a great day. We are going to try to have more family adventures all summer.

No comments: