Monday, October 20, 2008

Girl's Night Out



I got to go to another spa party! Wendy and her sisters came to town for a spa party on Saturday and invited me to go too.
Megan (Wendy's niece... Julie's daughter) was also there with her friend Heather. Megan was celebrating her 23rd birthday . We used to babysit for her when she was only a few months old. Boy, do I feel old. Now she is a beautiful grown up girl.

We had a great time at the spa then we checked into Brett's hotel and had the hotel van take us to the Southside for dinner and a fun girl's night out.
We had a wonderful dinner at Fatheads (they have the best Turkey Reuben's EVER!)
Then we went to a few fun bars and tried to find people there that were older than us. We didn't have too much luck.

The van picked us "old" ladies UP and took us back to the hotel around midnight.
Just when it was starting to get busy. How do people stay up so late??
The young girls stayed out MUCH later and had a fun night.
Oh to be 23 again... NO WAY!!!

It was a fun night and I can't wait to do it again next year, but I think next time we are taking the guys with us. We missed them.

It was a great night, and so nice to be with friends that I have known for almost 30 years!

I posted another picute of Wendy and myself.
Wonder how many pictures of us I have ???

No comments: